Qualifications for Admittance and Residency
All residents at Come Rest Awhile are clean and sober, adult women. Our goal is to foster their transition into a healthy life of sobriety.
While living here residents are expected to:
- Remain drug and alcohol free.
- Submit to drug and alcohol testing.
- Work/ seek employment, enroll in school, and/ or attend outpatient treatment.
- Actively participate in a 12 Step recovery program.
- Regularly attend 12 Step meetings.
- Work with a sponsor.
- Adhere to all house rules, including curfew.
- Participate in house meetings, responsibilities and functions.
If you are interested in applying for residency please follow these steps:
- Download and print the application below.
- Call 503.635.0102 or 503-808-0620 to speak with a staff member
- Fill out the application in its entirety and either mail or fax it to:
Come Rest Awhile
PO Box 1116 Lake Oswego, OR 97035
PHONE and FAX: 503.635.0102
- We will call you as soon as we receive your application.
- To hold a spot on our waiting list you will need to send a $100.00 deposit. This deposit will be applied to your first month's rent. Please DO NOT send deposit until you have spoken to a staff member.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 503.635.0102 or 503-808-0620.
If you would like to view and print the Application, the document is located below. You will need Adobe Reader to view and print. If you don't have it on your computer, Download it here.