Online Residency Application
Residency applications are available to applicants.
You must be clean, sober and committed to staying clean and sober while living in the house.
Please CLICK HERE to complete the secure online application form for admission to the Come Rest Awhile, Residential Services for Women in Recovery.
You will receive an email confirmation from Come Rest Awhile following your application submission.
We encourage you to contact our Executive Director, Ildi Klein during business hours at 503-635-0102 or 503-808-0620 for any questions and follow-up. We strive to contact all applications submitted online within 24 hours.
Cost of residency at Come Rest Awhile is $975 per month.
If you prefer to mail in your application: Complete application, print it and mail to address below.
Come Rest Awhile
PO Box 1116
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035
Someone will connect with you within one week of recieving your application.
And if you perfer to hand deliver, you can drop your application off Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm. House is located at 4801 Jean Rd. Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Residency & Qualifications
Each day spent at Come Rest Awhile is one day closer toward the goal of transitioning into an independent life in recovery.
Personal responsiblity is fostered as well as learning to get along within the community which will enhance the chance of long term, successful recovery.
Residents take turns cooking dinners and help with all household chores. Dinner together gives everyone a chance to get to know each other better.
All residents at the house are clean and sober adult women.
While living at the house, residents are expected to:
- Be drugs and alcohol free
- Employed, seeking employment, enrolled in school and /or attending an outpatient recovery program or a consultation program
- Actively participating in a recovery program
- Regularly attending 12-step meetings.
- Work with a sponsor
- Adhere to curfew (passes can be requested after the first month of residency)
- Participate in the house meetings, responsibilities and house functions.
Private Covered Side Deck
The house offers mentoring from live-in managenment with years of sobriety who's committed to providing a safe, supportive environment for all.
- A shared fully furnished bedroom
- All food with residency prepared “family style” dinners
- Laundry facilities and supplies
- All utilities including Wi-Fi
- Lovely shared/ private decks
- Bedding and towels are available
- Nearby public transportation
- Recovery information and referrals are available upon request
- Two weekly in house 12- step meetings “Miracles Happen”
- Random drug / alcohol testing